Tuition Payment Options
Students who register early must pay tuition by the quarterly deadlines outlined below.
- Once the quarter begins, tuition is due immediately.
- After a deadline has passed, tuition (and applicable fees) are due within seven days from the date the student registered for classes or by the first day of school, whichever comes first.
- Students are encouraged to pay early to secure their enrollment in classes and to avoid being dropped for non-payment.
|Quarter||Quarter Start Date||Tuition Due Date|
|Winter 2014||January 6, 2014||December 9, 2013|
|Spring 2014||April 7, 2014||March 10, 2014|
|Summer 2014||June 30, 2014||June 2, 2014|
|Fall 2014||September 22, 2014||August 25, 2014|
|Winter 2015||January 5, 2015||December 8, 2014|
|Spring 2015||April 6, 2015||March 9, 2015|
Three Ways To Pay
- By credit card, (VISA, Mastercard, or Discover) or online using Student Online Services
- Use the Drop Box located in the main hallway outside room BE1104 (Registration)
- Fill out the payment form
› If paying by credit card, include your credit card number
› If paying by check, enclose your check in the payment envelope
- Use the envelopes provided for your payment when using the Drop Box;
- Provide your current mailing address if you would like a receipt
Checks returned because of stop payment will be charged $30.75, and you, the student, will be immediately withdrawn from all courses. Pursuant to state law (RCW 28B.10.293 and RCW 19.16.500) any debts to the college will be increased by costs and expenses incurred in the collection of such debts.
For Tuition paying purposes, 10 or more credits is considered full–time. For academic, Social Security, VA, and loan guarantor purposes, 12 or more credits is considered full–time.