- Drop – $6
- Computer Lab Fee – $50.15 + $29.25 per additional class ($79.40 maximum)
- Late registration fee (after 10th day of quarter) – $10.50 per credit
- Online fee – $7 per credit
- Online Hybrid – $5.25 per course
- Transcript (official copy) – $4.50 each
- Fees for self–support, telecourses, or continuing education are listed in the quarterly class schedule.
- Universal Technology Fee – $3 per credit (max $54 per quarter)
Exemptions: one–three credits, ABE/ESL (Below 090)/GED®, ungraded courses
- Student Activity Fee – $24 per quarter
Students enrolled in five or more credits of state–funded courses.
- Transportation Management fee – $15 per quarter
Students enrolled in 10 or more credits of state–funded courses.
- Student Photo ID Card (one time charge) – $5
Special Tuition Rates
Contact the Registration Office for information regarding special tuition rates for:
- Vocational students in excess of 18 credits
- Vietnam Vets, Persian Gulf Vets, and Active Duty Military
- Children and spouses of eligible veterans or national guard members that became totally disabled or determined to be a prisoner of war or missing in action or who lost their life while on active federal military or naval service.
- High School Completion, GED® prep, and Adult Basic Education
- Senior Citizen and State Employee tuition wavers
- Children of disabled firefighters or policemen
For information regarding fees for Bus Passes and Parking Permits, please visit Transportation Services, or call 206.934.6932.