Seattle Central Copy Center
The Seattle Central Copy Center provides a convenient, inexpensive and centrally located option for faculty, staff and students to take care of all their copy needs. The Copy Center is located on the third floor of the Broadway Edison building in room 3105A.
The Copy Center provides fax service to students, and sells such necessary student supplies as scantrons, blue books, envelopes, and transparencies. Students may also use the convenient fax machine available, as well as purchase their course packets.
Services for Students and Staff
- Students and staff are able to make their own copies at self–service machines.
- Faculty may order copies for course packets to supplement their other course material, while staff may place large, complex copy orders for use in the various departments on campus. Instructor's guide to course packs and copyrighted materials.
Hours of Operation
Winter, Spring, Fall Quarters
Monday–Thursday: 7:30 a.m.–7 p.m.
Fridays: 7:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
Monday–Tuesday: 7:30 a.m.–7 p.m.
Wednesday–Thursday: 7:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Breaks Between Quarters
Monday–Friday: 7:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
How to Place Your Order Online
- Click on the PDF form link.
- After the PDF form opens type in your information.
- Save the completed PDF form to your desktop. Use the controls visible at the top of the PDF. The ‘save’ icon looks like this: . The dialog box that opens will say: ‘Save a Copy.’
- Compose a new email addressed to: Copy.Central@seattlecolleges.edu
- Use the ‘attach a file’ function to locate the saved PDF on your desktop. Attach it to your email. Make sure you identify yourself in your email.
For Citrix Users
In the Citrix environment, browsers other than Internet Explorer sometimes encounter problems with pdf permissions. If you have trouble saving your form or encounter an error dialog that looks like this:
"This document enabled extended features in Adobe Reader. The document has been changed since it was created and use of extended features is no longer available. Please contact the author for the original version of this document."
Try again using the Internet Explorer browser.