The main doors to the lobby are being replaced in order to allow for a new ADA–accessible ramp to be built to the Atrium. This construction will last from Monday, Aug 1 – Monday, Aug 15. The lobby, and all of these departments, will be open during construction, but students will need to follow an alternate path in order to get there. This path will be marked.
Seattle Central Admissions
New Students: If you are applying to Seattle Central for the first time, please review the Standard Admissions Process.
Anyone 18 or older or who is a high school graduate or has passed the GED® Exam may attend Seattle Central College.
- If you are younger than 18, but are at least 16 years old, you may submit an underage petition.
- If you do not have a high school diploma and are 19 or older, you can enroll in our High School Completion program.
Previous College Experience
- If you have completed English 101 (at any time) and college–level math with a 2.0 or higher GPA within the past three years, you do not need to take the COMPASS placement test.
- If your college–level math is more than three years old, you must take the COMPASS placement test.
- Submit official transcripts to the Admissions Office.
Returning Seattle Central Students
If more than five years have passed since you attended, you will need to apply for re–admission. If less than five years have passed, contact Registration.
Running Start Students
New Running Start students, please review the Running Start Application Procedure.
If you are applying as an International Student, please go to the International Student Programs webpage for application and admissions information.
Need more information? Call the Admissions office at 206.934.5450 for more information.