Capentry Entrance Requirements
- COMPASS placement test.
- Must be at least 18 years of age. (If less than 18 years old, must be a H.S. graduate.)
How to Get Started
- Complete the Standard Procedure for Admission to the College
- After completing the above tests, students should schedule an appointment with the counselor for test interpretation and eligibility to enter the program. Call 206.934.5460 to schedule an appointment.
Counselor: Dale Zeretzke, Dale.Zeretzke@SeattleColleges.edu
- Select your program Students must select a specific program (carpentry, marine carpentry, or cabinetmaking) prior to enrolling into Introductory to Professional Woodworking, WCO 110.
- Enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis. In the event of exceptionally high demand for the program, the Wood Technology Center Office maintains waiting lists for the carpentry, marine carpentry and cabinetmaking programs. Students already enrolled in one program do not have priority to enroll in another program ahead of students already on the waiting list. Because all programs run concurrently, students may only enroll in one program during any given quarter.
- Questions about enrollment and registration should be directed to the Wood Technology Center Office at 206.934.5460 or the Professional Technical Educational counselor at 206.934.3830.