Specialty Desserts & Breads Learning Outcomes (certificate and degree)
- Apply calculations to analyze interpret and formulate data.
- Demonstrate professionalism in working with public and co-workers.
- Identify, select and apply appropriate information to analyze and resolve problems.
- Identify, articulate, and/or apply environmentally sound practices.
- Apply scientific knowledge and articulate its relationship to baking.
- Identify, articulate, and/or apply principles of baking preparation, equipment, methods and products.
- Follow appropriate sanitation and safety laws and procedures.
- Seek opportunities for continual learning in pursuit of mastery in the field.
- Synthesize and apply knowledge of multiple disciplines into culinary practices.