Culinary Arts Learning Outcomes (certificate and degree)
- Anticipate and manage labor and food costs to operate an economically sustainable establishment.
- Apply the principles and practices of sustainability to respect heritage, the process and the health of the planet for future generations.
- Apply culinary skills and techniques to create great food.
- Manage processes and procedures to function effectively in a working food production environment.
- Use professional conduct appropriate to the profession.
- Seek opportunities for continual learning in pursuit of mastery in the culinary field.
- Synthesize and apply knowledge of multiple disciplines into culinary practices.