Tournaments and Games (TAG) - TAG Team organizes and facilitates recreational activities that promote student involvement, fair play, and physical activities.
MEN’S Basketball Tournament Entry Form
(May 12th – May 16th / MAC Building)
GIRL’S Basketball Tournament Entry Form
(May 19th – May 21st / MAC Building)
- Tournament And Games (TAG) Team
- Office Hours: 10am – 2pm (Atrium) Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Location: Mitchell Activities Center Front Desk
The Team works under the aegis of Seattle Central Student Leadership in conjunction with the Mitchell Activities Center (MAC/SAC) to promote health and wellness resources available at MAC to all Seattle Central students.
Also, we have the responsibility to help sport/game clubs hold tournaments and support them with their funding request.
- Founded: December 2010
- Affiliation: Seattle Central Student Leadership
- Chrieona Willbanks – Tournaments and Games Coordinator
- Dorothy Hoeft – Outreach / Marketing
- Ziyi Gao (Katrina) – TAG Coordinator
- Shiyu Xia (Shirman) – Outreach / Marketing
- Vinh Nguyen – Logistic Coordinator
- Serge Kavunga – Logistic Coordinator
- Thi Nguyen – Statistics & Data Management
- Thuy Nguyen - Statistics & Data Management
List of sports clubs available for anyone to join
Anyone student can form a club at anytime to receive funding contact TAG member: Tag.firstname.lastname@example.org