How to join the MAC: Faculty / Staff Payroll Deduction and Quarterly Membership
- All benefited faculty/staff are eligible to pay their membership fees by payroll deduction.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY/CANCEL NOW
- Benefited faculty/staff also have the option to pay their quarterly membership fees at the Seattle Central cashier’s window.
- All employees must purchase an ID card at the Seattle Central cashier’s window.
- All non-benefited faculty/staff quarterly membership fees must be paid at the cashier’s window.
- Benefited faculty/staff spouse membership fees can be paid via payroll deduction or quarterly at the Seattle Central cashier’s window. Non-benefited faculty/staff spouse membership fees must be paid at the Seattle Central cashier window.
Faculty / Staff
|Benefited||payroll deduction $5 / month ($2.50 a pay check)
|Non-benefited||$15 / quarter
|Spouse||payroll deduction from benefited employee $15 / month ($7.50 / paycheck)