When: Wednesday, May 21, 2014, 5:00pm
Where: Four Seasons Hotel, 99 Union St, Seattle
Parking: Valet parking is available for $28. Additional parking is available at numerous nearby parking garages, including the Russell Investments Garage located at 1301 2nd Avenue, Seattle.
Wine: Wine generously provided at your table by Columbia Crest.
- Curated Silent Auction; showcasing work from students in the Seattle Central photography, graphic design and fine arts programs.
- Gourmet dinner with fine wines
- Exhilarating Live Auction; with Golden Ticket option
- Inspirational Program featuring Alise Hegle, two-time Seattle Central scholarship recipient
- Delectable dessert dash with scrumptious treats from the Seattle Central Specialty Desserts and Breads program.
Individual seats/table for 10: $150 and $1,500