Let us help you see your best. We offer thorough eye exams and premium lenses plus modern frames for every face. Feel free to stop in for a repair or adjustment.
We are here to assist you!
Call or come by to make an appointment with an independent Doctor of Optometry.
Glasses & Contacts
No exam or appointment necessary if you have a current prescription. Come in today!
We understand that fashion can be just as important as function. Our Licensed Dispensing Opticians and student opticians are on staff to help you see clearly and look great!
- My schedule is tight. I would like to call ahead and make an appointment – can I do that?
Yes, please call (206) 934-5440 to schedule an appointment.
- My health insurance includes a vision plan – do you honor that?
Unfortunately, we do not participate with insurance plans, however, we can provide an itemized receipt for self-submit claims. Please call your insurance provider to determine your out-of-network benefits.
- Am I required to get an eye exam before I can get glasses or contacts if I know my prescription?
No, if you have a current written prescription you may bring it in and we can help you get fitted for glasses or contacts.
- If I am not required to get an exam before purchasing glasses / contacts do I need to bring my prescription from my eye doctor?
Yes, please bring your current prescription or have it faxed to us at (206) 934-4316.
- How old can the prescription be?
Glasses prescriptions expire two years from the issue date. Contact lens prescriptions can be for either one year or two, determined by the prescribing doctor.