There's something for you at Seattle Central.
What's the Seattle Central experience like? It's small class sizes, engaging instructors, challenging courses and a diverse student body, set in a vibrant urban neighborhood in the heart of Seattle. It's about starting your four–year degree, learning marketable skills and making connections. Most of all, it's about becoming a better, more capable you.
More than 16,000 students each year choose Seattle Central. Why should you?
- Hands–on, real–world education that will help you build a career, or transfer to the college or university of your choice.
- A huge variety of degree and certificate programs—From college transfer and career training to continuing education and basic studies, we have a course or program to suit your interests.
- Small classes, taught by dedicated instructors who know your name and care about your success.
- A supportive environment that will help you take charge of your education and your life, so you can reach your educational and career goals. Tutoring, advising, counseling, multicultural support services, career services and more are available to all students.
- Affordable tuition that's half the cost of a public four–year universities. By beginning your bachelor's degree here and then transferring, you can save thousands of dollars on the cost of your education compared to four–year colleges and for–profit institutions.
- Financial aid and scholarships available (to those who qualify) to help you pay for college
- Accessible day, evening and online classes to fit your schedule.
- Dynamic student life, with many clubs and organizations.
- Ideal location in the heart of Capitol Hill, with many restaurants, shops, and entertainment options.
Get Started Today!
Whether your goal is to earn a degree or just take a course, our staff can help guide you through the online steps to get enrolled, find money to pay for your classes, sign up for orientation and begin your academic journey. Contact us today!