Most student parking permits can be purchased online.
- Parking Permits
- Student must be registered for classes with all outstanding fees paid before applying. Daytime permits are available on a first-come basis, with approximately 300 spots available in the garage. Cost is $137.50 per quarter.
- Evening parking is available without restrictions. (Evening hours start at noon.)
- Since parking is so limited, the daytime permits will be restricted if a student lives in the following zip codes: 98101, 98102, 98104, 98109, 98112, 98121, 98122, 98144
- Summer quarter parking is available at $55 on a first come basis with no zip code restrictions.
- Pay by credit card or the Seattle Colleges Card.
- Pick up permit in Transportation Services Office, BE1143, the next day.
- Temporary permits can be downloaded if purchased within seven days of the quarter start date.
- Carpool Permits
- Minimum of two currently enrolled Seattle Central students required to qualify.
- Children under 16 do not qualify as carpool partners.
- No minimum credit hour requirements for eligibility.
- Submit a student carpool application to the Transportation Services Office, BE1143.
- Cost is $54.50 per regular quarter and $36.25 for summer quarter.
Student carpool rules:
- At least two students, with IDs, must be in the vehicle.
- Harvard Garage parking attendant keeps a list of carpools and will check IDs.
- Students must remain registered for the entire quarter.
- If one or more students drop out, the remaining carpool must either find replacements, or surrender the carpool permit.
- A maximum of four days per quarter is allowed without at least two students per carpool. After that, the daily rate of $10 will apply.
- If carpoolers lose eligibility, a single occupancy parking pass will not be granted.
- Transportation Services reserves the right to rescind any permit or privileges.
- Students with physical disabilities or those who need special accommodations, should contact the Transportation Services Office for alternative parking arrangements. BE4113.
- Special considerations will be given to students who have Washington State handicapped decals or who provide a doctor's note detailing the medical condition(s).
- Students with disabilities may purchase daytime parking permits at any time, in person, at the Transportation Services Office, BE1143.
Permit Refunds or Replacements
- If returned before the sixth instructional day of the quarter (first week), full refund, less $5 fee.
- If returned between the sixth and fifteenth instructional days (third week), 50 percent refund.
- No refunds after the third week of the quarter.
- No replacement for lost of stolen daytime parking permits.
- Evening parking permits may be replaced for $20, if available.