Professional Technical Transfer Articulation Agreements
A professional technical transfer articulation agreement is a formalized agreement between Seattle Central College and a four–year university or college that outlines the transferability of Seattle Central's professional technical degree programs (AAS and/or AAS–T degrees), courses, and specific transfer requirements.
Current Transfer Articulation Agreements
Other Transfer Options For Professional Technical Degrees
The following schools will accept at least one of Seattle Central's AAS and/or AAS–T degrees but do not have a formalized transfer articulation agreement with Seattle Central. Please check with the four–year university regarding their specific transfer requirements.
- Argosy University
- Central Washington University
- Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising
- University of Washington, Bothell (AAS–T Nursing, RN to BSN only)
- University of Washington, Tacoma (AAS–T Nursing, RN to BSN only)
- Washington State University (AAS–T Nursing, RN to BSN only)
- Western Washington University, Fairhaven
- Whitworth University