Web Development Entrance Requirements
- COMPASS test (Eligibility for ENG 101 and MAT 098)
- The program begins in the fall quarter of each year. Acceptance into the program for other quarters will be determined on a case–by–case basis. Admission to the program is on a first–come, first–served basis after applicants provide proof that the entrance requirements have been met.
Completion of the following core courses with a 2.0 GPA or better:
- MAT 119
- ENG 106 Technical Writing.
- MIC 101 Introduction to Microcomputer Applications, or SAM Challenge test out.
- ITC 102 Introduction to Computer Information Systems or final exam test out; Equivalent course work or experience will be evaluated for possible substitution.
How to Get Started
- Complete the Standard Procedure for Admission to the College.
- Obtain official transcripts of your coursework from other colleges. We will evaluate them for equivalence to our prerequisites and required program courses.
- Meet with a Counselor.
Information Technology Programs
Business, Information Technologies & Creative Arts
Seattle Central College
1701 Broadway, Room BE3176
Seattle, WA 98122