Web Design Entrance Requirements
- COMPASS test (eligibility for ENG 101 and MAT 098).
- Equivalent course work or experience will be evaluated for possible substitution.
- The program begins fall quarter of each year. Acceptance into the program for other quarters will be determined on a case–by–case basis. Admission to the program is on a first–come, first–served basis after applicants provide proof that the entrance requirements have been met.
- Introduction to Microcomputer Applications (or pass SAM Challenge in the testing center).
- And the World Wide Web: ITC 102, Introduction to Computer Information Systems (or pass final exam).
How to Get Started
- Contact the Program Manager.
- Complete the Standard Procedure for Admission to the College.
- Obtain official transcripts of your coursework from other colleges. We will evaluate them for equivalence to our prerequisites and required program courses.
- Meet with a Counselor.
Information Technology Programs
Business, Information Technologies & Creative Arts
Seattle Central College
1701 Broadway, Room BE3176
Seattle, WA 98122