Social & Human Services Entrance Requirements
- A high school diploma or GED® equivalent in the U.S.
- Test Requirements: Writing and reading comprehension components of the college admissions test (must be eligible for ENG 101); and the math placement test (must be eligible for MAT 084).
- Entrance into the SHS program is on a first–come, first–served basis after prerequisite testing has been completed. Students may enter the program any quarter.
How to Get Started
- Complete the Standard Procedure for Admission to the College.
- After matriculation by Admissions, call the division counselor's office at 206.934.4415 for an appointment/interview to determine eligibility to enter the program. Bring a copy of your transcripts and test results with you when you meet with the counselor.
Once admission requirements have been met, students are accepted into the program on a first–come, first–served basis until maximum enrollment is reached.
Social and Human Services Program
Seattle Central College
1701 Broadway, Room BE3220
Seattle, WA 98122