Programming Entrance Requirements
- COMPASS test. (Eligibility for ENG 101 and MAT 098)
- Equivalent course work or experience will be evaluated for possible substitution.
Completion of the following core courses with a 2.0 GPA or better:
- ENG 106, Technical Writing (both with a 2.0 GPA or better).
- MIC 101, Introduction to Computer Applications or SAM Challenge test out.
- ITC 102, Introduction to Computer Information Systems or take the final exam to test out. Equivalent course work or experience will be evaluated for possible substitution.
How to Get Started
- Contact the Program Manager.
- Complete the Standard Procedure for Admission to the College.
- Obtain official transcripts of your coursework from other colleges. We will evaluate them for equivalence to our prerequisites and required program courses.
- Meet with a Counselor.
Information Technology Programs
Business, Information Technologies & Creative Arts
Seattle Central College
1701 Broadway, Room BE3176
Seattle, WA 98122