The Commercial Photography program is not currently admitting students for Fall, 2016. Contact the Seattle Central Creative Academy to learn more about the status of this program and other program offerings.
Commercial Photography Entrance Requirements
- COMPASS test (eligibility for ENG 101 and MAT 081).
- Entry into this program is for fall quarter only.
- Download and fill out our Entrance Exam.
How to Get Started
- Complete the Standard Procedure for Admission to the College.
- After completing the above test(s), students must take the results or copy of their college transcripts to the Workforce Information/Advising Office (BE1102) to determine eligibility to enter the program, and to complete a Prof/Tech admissions form.
- Bring completed Prof/Tech admissions form to the Business, Information Technologies and Creative Arts Division office in room BE5166.
- Please call 206.934.3830 for an appointment.
Once admission requirements have been met, students are accepted into the program on a first–come, first–served basis until maximum enrollment is reached.
Students may choose to graduate either under the program of study requirements stated in the college catalog at the time they first enter this program, or under the requirements listed in the catalog in effect at the time they apply for graduation, unless more than five years have elapsed since the student entered the program, and providing that the courses required for completion are still offered.