Graphic Design Entrance Requirements
- COMPASS test demonstrating eligibility for ENG 101 and MAT 081.
- Approval of submitted portfolio (Contact Division Office for details).
- Entry into this program is for fall quarter only.
How to Get Started
- Complete the Standard Procedure for Admission to the College.
- After completing the above test(s), students must take the results or copy of their college transcripts to the Workforce Information/Advising Office (BE1102) to determine eligibility to enter the program, and to complete a Pro/Tech admissions form.
- Bring completed Prof/Tech admissions form to the Business, Information Technologies and Creative Arts Division office in room BE5166.
- Please call 206.934.3830 for an appointment.
Graphic Design Program
Business, Information Technology & Creative Arts Division
Seattle Central College
1701 Broadway, Room
Seattle, WA 98122