Database Administration & Development Learning Outcomes
- Design and model relational databases.
- Document database structures and rules.
- Maintain and retrieve data.
- Perform basic administrative functions.
- Perform security Administration to protect data integrity.
- Develop databases with a variety of current industry software applications, such as Microsoft Access and SQL Server, on a variety of operating system platforms like Windows 7 and Server 2012.
- Provide and support client interfaces for a database with a variety of programming languages in the .NET and open source languages.
- Identify and utilize sources of information to research technical specifications and solve technical problems.
Information Technology Programs
Business, Information Technologies & Creative Arts
Seattle Central College
1701 Broadway, Room BE3176
Seattle, WA 98122