- COMPASS test. (Eligibility for ENG 101 and MAT 098)
- Equivalent course work or experience will be evaluated for possible substitution.
- The program begins fall quarter of each year. Acceptance into the program for other quarters will be determined on a case–by–case basis. Admission to the program is on a first–come, first–served basis after applicants provide proof that the entrance requirements have been met.
Completion of the following core courses with a 2.0 GPA or better:
- MAT 119, Math behind IT
- ENG 106, Technical Writing (both with a 2.0 GPA or better)
- MIC 101, Introduction to Computer Applications or SAM Challenge
- ITC 102, Introduction to Computer Information Systems, or take the final exam to test out
How to Get Started
- Contact the Program Manager
- Complete the Standard Procedure for Admission to the College
- Obtain official transcripts of your coursework from other colleges. We will evaluate them for equivalence to our prerequisites and required program courses.
- Meet with a Counselor
Students may choose to graduate either under the program of study requirements stated in the college catalog at the time they first enter this program, or under the requirements listed in the catalog in effect at the time they apply for graduation-unless more than five years have elapsed since the student entered the program, and providing that the courses required for completion are still offered.