Chemical Dependency Specialist Entrance Requirements

  • A high school diploma or GED® equivalent in the U.S.
  • Test requirements: Writing and reading comprehension components of the college admissions test (must be eligible for ENG 101) and the math placement test (must be eligible for MAT 084).
  • Entrance into chemical dependency specialist courses is on a first–come, first-served basis after prerequisite testing has been completed.

How to Get Started

  • Complete the Standard Procedure for Admission to the College.
  • After matriculation by Admissions, call 206.934.4415 for an appointment/interview with the division counselor to determine eligibility to enter the program. Bring a copy of your test results and college transcripts with you when you meet with the counselor.

Once admission requirements have been met, students are accepted into the program on a first–come, first–served basis until maximum enrollment is reached.

Contact Information

Chemical Dependency Specialist Program
Seattle Central College
1701 Broadway, Room
Seattle, WA 98122

Back to the Top