- A high school diploma or GED® equivalent in the U.S.
- Test requirements: Writing and reading comprehension components of the college admissions test (must be eligible for ENG 101) and the math placement test (must be eligible for MAT 084).
- Entrance into chemical dependency specialist courses is on a first-come, first-served basis after prerequisite testing has been completed.
How To Get Started
- Complete the Standard Procedure for Admission to the College
- After matriculation by Admissions, call 206.934.4415 for an appointment/interview with the division counselor to determine eligibility to enter the program. Bring a copy of your test results and college transcripts with you when you meet with the counselor.
Once admission requirements have been met, students are accepted into the program on a first-come, first-served basis until maximum enrollment is reached.