- High school diploma or GED® equivalent in the U.S.
- Test requirements: COMPASS placement testing. Must be eligible for ENG 101 (Composition) and MATH 084
- Basic Computer Skills (MIC 101 or SAM Challenge Test)
If the student has completed the COMPASS test in the last three years and shown eligibility for MATH 084 or MATH 098 the Math COMPASS test will be accepted.
How To Get Started
- Complete the Standard Procedure for Admission to the College
- For eligibility contact the Workforce Advisor at 206.934.4188 for an appointment to evaluate test results and to determine eligibility to enter the program.
About Previously Earned Credits
Students who previously earned credits in science/general education courses at another college must apply for Credit by Direct Transfer in the Admissions Office, room BE1104. This is the responsibility of the applicant.