Working On Campus
International students studying on F-1 visas are allowed to work part-time on campus (see the employment section of our website to review eligibility requirements and restrictions).
Finding a Job On Campus
There is no central employment office for hourly and student workers at Seattle Central. All offices hire students on their own. If you would like to work on campus, we recommend that you visit different campus offices to see if they have any open positions.
A sample of offices which have hired international students in the past:
- Mitchell Activities Center
- International Education Programs Office
- Campus Services (cafeteria, parking garage)
- Campus Facilities / Maintenance
- Campus Computing
- Campus Tutoring
- Student Leadership Office
- Seattle Central Bookstore
An instruction sheet on what to do after you have been offered a job is available here.