Who Should We See?
IEP Office Front Desk
Student can get immediate assistance from the International Education Programs (IEP) Office front desk, without meeting with an advisor. All students should remember to bring picture ID when visiting the IEP Office. Front desk assistance includes the following:
- - Obtain / submit forms, including immigration requests and notifications, registration forms, application forms, and status verification forms (from schools where you will transfer)
- - Make document requests (please see below for documents that are available)
- - Submit an I-20 form for a travel signature
- - PIck-up an I-20 form
- - Assistance with a hold on a student account
- - Question about medical insurance
- - Other general questions
- - Appointments with advisors
Students who have quick questions can meet with an advisor during walk-in hours. All students must have picture identification to meet with an advisor. Please visit the International Education Programs (IEP) Office for current walk-in schedules.
Students who need assistance with transfer advising, academic planning, or immigration issues, or who have questions that might take more than a few minutes to answer, can make an appointment to meet with their primary advisor by visiting or calling the International Education Programs (IEP) Office front desk.
Primary advisors are assigned to students when they first enroll at Seattle Central based on the spelling of their last name:
|A + all Saudi students (including those sponsored by SACM)
|B, V, Z + all other sponsored students
|C, F, G, K||Aidrien Wilkins
|D, E, L, U
|H, I, P, X, Y
|J, Q, R, S, T
|M, N, O, W
|General academic advising (walk-ins, academic plans, etc.)