If you would like to begin working with Seattle Central in an agent capacity, follow the steps outlined below.
- 1/ Read the Agents and Advisors section of our website
- 2/ Read the Global Marketing Agreement (GMA)
- 3/ Complete and submit a Global Marketing Agreement Application (GMAA)
Acceptance of your GMAA marks the beginning of your partnership with Seattle Central. With your agency on record as a partner, you can begin assisting students with their admission applications to Seattle Central. You will also receive our agency newsletter four times each year, as well as any important updates and information.
After the acceptance of your GMAA, and beginning with the very first client that enrolls at Seattle Central under the policies outlined in this section, we will:
- 1/ Send you a commission payment of 15% of tuition, for three quarters of the student's enrollment.
- 2/ Send you an official GMA, signed by our President.
- 3/ Send an official Certificate of Partnership upon receipt of your signed GMA.