Seattle Central's on-campus apartments, The Studios on Broadway, are full for this Fall. Students must now make alternative housing arrangements.
Applying to live in the Studios on Broadway is easy!
To be eligible for placement in the Studios on Broadway, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Must already have a valid F-1 student visa
• Must be at least 17 years of age by the move-in date
Please also note that due to the nature of the facility, all roommates must be of the same sex. We are unable to offer housing to children or male / female couples.
• Verify that you are eligible to apply to live in the Studios on Broadway.
• Submit a completed Housing Preferences & Application Form for the Studios on Broadway with a copy of your student visa to the International Student Housing Office:
◊ By mail: International Education Programs, Seattle Central College, 1701 Broadway BE 1113, Seattle WA 98122, USA
◊ By fax: 206-934-3868
◊ By e-mail (after scanning the application materials): SeattleCentral.IntlHousing@seattlecolleges.edu
Please be sure that your Housing Preferences & Application form is complete: incomplete forms will not be processed. Note: no application fee is required!
• The International Student Housing Office will send you information about your housing placement and corresponding fees approximately two weeks after receiving your application. A Placement Acceptance Form will be provided for you to use to confirm acceptance of your placement, along with information about how and where to submit funds by wire transfer for payment.
• Submit the Placement Acceptance Form and full payment within 10 business days to confirm your housing placement. If you do not submit the payment within that time, you will lose your place in the Studios, and will need to apply again. Housing fees are non-refundable. Students are encouraged to read and understand our refund policies fully before accepting their placement and submitting payment.
• For students who are 17 at the time of move-in: submit an Emergency Medical Authorization Form. This form gives Seattle Central staff the authority to make decisions for an underage student in the case of a medical emergency. Emergency situations include cases of serious injury or where a student’s life may be in danger. They do not include non-emergency illnesses or medical procedures, such as a cold or mild illness.
• Receive a confirmation email and additional pre-arrival information from the International Student Housing Office once your payment is received.
• Read our pre-arrival information packet to prepare yourself to live in the Studios on Broadway.
The Studios on Broadway is a popular and convenient housing option for students! Interested students are encouraged to submit their applications as early as possible to secure an apartment in the Studios on Broadway, and to have the best chance of having their top preferences met. More information about our placement process can be found here.
Remember that you must submit a copy of your visa with the application before it will be processed.
Applications are accepted and processed in the order they are received until all units in the Studios on Broadway are full. To avoid delays in application processing, please be sure to complete all parts of the Housing Preferences & Application Form. Students who apply after the Studios on Broadway are full are put on a waitlist and are notified when space opens up.
To apply to live in the Studios on Broadway, applicants must submit the following items to Seattle Central's International Housing office:
• A completed Housing Preferences & Application Form
• Copy of the student's F-1 visa
• No application fee required!
Once the placement notification is received, the student must submit the following:
• A Placement Acceptance Form
• An Emergency Medical Authorization Form (only for students who will still be 17 years of age at the time of move-in)
• A non-refundable payment for the entire license period.