Paying For Classes
Forms of payment
Seattle Central accepts the following forms of payment for tuition and fees:
Credit card online
Students can pay for classes online using a credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover), after they have officially registered for classes. To make a payment by credit card online, go to http://seattlecentral.edu/registration/tuition.php and follow the instructions. Note that the cost of insurance is included when students pay online.
In person at the Cashier's Office
In person tuition payments can be made at the Seattle Central Cashier’s Office, only after being officially registered for classes. The following forms of payment are accepted:
- - Cash
- - Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover)
- - Debit card from a bank in the U.S.
- - Traveler's checks
- - Money order from a bank in the U.S. (must be written for the exact amount of charges)
- - International Bank draft (must be written for the exact amount of charges)
- - Personal check drawn from a bank in the U.S. (must be written for the exact amount of charges)
Seattle Central accepts tuition and fees by wire transfer for new students enrolling for their first quarter. As a current student, you should not wire funds directly to Seattle Central. Funds should be sent directly to your personal bank account, and you should pay directly to the college by one of the methods mentioned above.
Seattle Central does not provide invoices for tuition. A statement of tuition and fees due is available online, and is noted on the copy of your printed schedule.