Paying For Classes
A statement of tuition and fees due is available online, and is noted on the copy of your printed schedule. Seattle Central does not provide invoices for tuition.
Forms of payment
After they have registered for classes, students can pay their tuition and fees:
- by credit card online (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover)
- in person at the Cashier's Office
The following forms of payment are accepted by the Cashier's Office:
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
- Debit card from a bank in the U.S.
- Personal check from a bank in the U.S.
- Traveler's checks
- Money order from a bank in the U.S. (written for the exact amount of charges)
- International Bank draft (written for the exact amount of charges)
Wire Transfer payments are not accepted from current students.
|Seattle Central Institute of English||Refund Available|
|Withdraw prior to the first day of class||100%|
|Withdraw within first five calendar days||80%|
|Withdraw within sixth - fourteenth calendar days||50%|
|Withdraw after fourteenth calendar day||0% (no refund)|
|College Programs||Refund Available|
|Withdraw due to cancellation by the college||100%|
|Withdraw through the first week of the quarter||100% (less $5 fee)|
|Withdraw within eighth - twentieth calendar days||50%|
|Withdraw after twentieth calendar day||0% (no refund)|
|Withdraw prior to the first day of the quarter||100%|
|Withdraw on or after the first day of the quarter||0% (no refund)|