Seattle Central offers campus housing for international students in The Studios on Broadway. The studios, located across from campus, provide shared housing for nearly 80 students.
To live in the Studios on Broadway, new international students must be at least 17 years of age by the move in date, and mature / responsible enough to live on their own.
- Fall through Spring quarters (9 months)*
- Fall through Summer quarters (12 months)* - See tuition discount offer below
- Summer quarter only (9 weeks)
- Summer through Spring quarters (12 months)
- Summer through Summer quarters (15 months)
* Students may be placed in Winter or Spring quarters if there are vacancies. Please inquire before applying.
$1,000 Tuition Discount Offer
Seattle Central is offering a tuition discount for students staying in The Studios for 12 months! Beginning May 1st, the first 30 students placed for the Fall 2016 – Summer 2017 license period will automatically receive a $1,000 tuition discount, to be applied directly to their tuition each quarter they live in the studios: Fall ($250), Winter ($250), Spring ($250), Summer ($250).
Number of tuition discounts still available as of 08/25/2016: 16
To take advantage of this offer, simply:
1. submit a housing application for the "Fall to Summer" license period, and attach a copy of your F-1 visa
2. pay for housing once you receive our placement confirmation notification
If you are one of the first 30 students, we will send you a confirmation of your tuition discount.
The Studios on Broadway
For an overview of the building, its features, and our housing application process, click the links below:
|- The Studios on Broadway
- Application process
- Placement information
- Important policies
|- Financial information
- Upcoming license periods
- Pre-arrival information
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs)