Seattle Central College offers on-campus housing for international students: The Studios on Broadway. This beautiful, state of the art building was constructed in 2010, and is located directly across the street from Seattle Central. It provides shared apartment-style housing for nearly 80 international students.
New international students who will be at least 17 years of age at the time they move in are able to live in the Studios on Broadway when they first enroll at Seattle Central. Move-in day normally occurs about two weeks prior to the first day of classes, but you can check the specific move-in dates for our upcoming license periods here. Since most students living in The Studios are 18 or older, 17 year-old students should be independent, mature and responsible enough to live on their own.
- Fall through Spring quarters (9 months)*
- Fall through Summer quarters (12 months)*
- Summer quarter only (9 weeks)
- Summer through Spring quarters (12 months)
- Summer through Summer quarters (15 months)
* Students may be placed in Winter or Spring quarters if there are vacancies. Please inquire before applying.
For a general overview of the building, its features, and our housing application process, click on the links below:
- The Studios on Broadway
- Financial information
- Application process
- Placement information
- Pre-arrival information
- Upcoming license periods
- Important policies
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs)