Seattle Central College offers on-campus housing for international students: The Studios on Broadway. This beautiful, state of the art building was constructed in 2010, and is located directly across the street from Seattle Central. It provides shared apartment-style housing for nearly 80 international students.
New international students are able to live in the Studios on Broadway for the following license periods when they first enroll at Seattle Central:
- Fall through Spring quarters (9 months)*
- Fall through Summer quarters (12 months)*
- Summer quarter only (9 weeks)
* License periods of less than 9 months are not available. Students may be placed in Winter or Spring quarters if there are vacancies. Please inquire before submitting an application.
Note: Seattle Central's on-campus apartments are now full for this Fall 2015 intake. Applications for The Studios on Broadway can still be submitted, but will be added to our waitlist on a first-come, first-served basis. Prospective students and their parents are encouraged to make alternative housing arrangements using the other housing links in the left navigation bar, as we cannot guarantee a spot will become available.
For a general overview of the building, its features, and our housing application process, click on the links below:
- The Studios on Broadway
- Financial information
- Application process
- Placement information
- Pre-arrival information
- Upcoming license periods
- Important policies
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs)