Seattle Central College's on-campus apartments, The Studios on Broadway, are now full for the Fall 2014 / Winter 2015 license period. Prospective students and their parents should make alternative housing arrangements as soon as possible, using the other housing links in the left navigation bar.
Seattle Central College offers on-campus housing for international students: The Studios on Broadway. This beautiful, state of the art building was constructed in 2010, and is located directly across the street from Seattle Central. It provides shared apartment-style housing for nearly 80 international students. New international students are able to live in the Studios on Broadway for the following license periods when they first enroll at Seattle Central:
- Fall and Winter quarters (students placed in Fall quarter only)*
- Spring and Summer quarters (students placed in Spring quarter only)*
- Fall thru Summer quarters (one full year; students placed in Fall quarter)
Students staying in on-campus apartments for the Spring / Summer license period will have early access to high-demand college classes in Seattle Central's Intensive Summer Sessions.
For a general overview of the building, its features, and our housing application process, click on the links below:
- The Studios on Broadway
- Financial information
- Application process
- Placement information
- Pre-arrival information
- Upcoming license periods
- Important policies
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
* Students may be placed in Winter or Summer if space is available. Please inquire before submitting an application for placement.