Due to its location in downtown Seattle, Seattle Central has many convenient housing options for international students. Please see the corresponding links in the left navigation bar for complete details.Also, consider the following when recommending or selecting a housing option for your your students:
- It is recommended students and parents plan ahead and make housing arrangements as early as possible, no later than 6 weeks before the first day of the quarter.
- Students who are under the age of 18 are generally not allowed to sign a lease for an apartment in the State of Washington.
- It is strongly recommended that students who are 16 or 17 live with a host family.
- Students who are 17 or older have the option of staying at Seattle Central’s on-campus apartments, The Studios on Broadway.
- Students and parents / legal guardians are responsible for making housing decisions and arrangements. Seattle Central provides resources to assist with finding housing, but cannot make housing arrangements for applicants, nor monitor individual living arrangements.