Frequently Asked Questions
This FAQ is intended to inform Seattle Central's new and returning students about the financial aid application process.
- What is Seattle Central's Title IV School Code?
- When should I apply for financial aid?
- Do income tax returns need to be completed before filling out the FAFSA?
- Am I going to be eligible for financial aid?
- Do I have to be enrolled full–time to receive financial aid?
- I support myself—do my parents still have to fill out the FAFSA?
- What if my family situation or income changes?
- How will I be notified if I am eligible for financial aid?
- I have been awarded financial aid from Seattle Central, how do I know if my refund is ready?
- I have been awarded financial aid from Seattle Central, and had an emergency that prevents me from completing one or more of my classes. Will that affect my eligibility for future financial aid?