Internships: Employer Responsibilities
Organizations participating in Seattle Central's program are expected to provide career–related experiences that are of sufficient challenge to college–level students and agree to fulfill certain requirements. They are:
- Provide the student with an orientation to your organization.
- Define duties, communicate the nature and scope of responsibility, explain expectations, and provide adequate training and supervision.
- Assist the student with the development of work–related learning objectives.
- Communicate periodically with the student's faculty coordinator and agree to at least one on-site visit by the coordinator.
- Offer feedback to the student on a regular basis.
- Evaluate the student's performance at the end of the quarter (Student Performance Evaluation).