Career Services Center
Let us help you find your calling and land the job you want. The Career Services Center offers academic and career resources to Seattle Central students and alumni as well as the general public free of charge.
The Career Services Center provides:
- Career planning and job search advising through individual consultations and workshops
- Career Assessments to help you identify potential careers based on your interests, values, skills and personality
- Academic planning to help you prepare for the career you want, which includes helping you choose a major, apply for scholarships and prepare college applications
- Strategies for creating career–related documents such as resumes, cover letters and portfolios
- An online employment service Career Hub (only available to students and alumni)
- A library of career–related publications and online resources
- Information about job fairs, workshops and other career–related events.
Career Services Center Evaluation
You can let us know how we're doing by completing a brief online survey. Get started.