Graduates of the bachelor of Applied Behavioral Science (ABS) degree program will find success in their careers because they will be able to:
- Use systematic methods to acquire, analyze, and apply relevant information.
- Integrate knowledge from relevant disciplines.
- Apply ethical practices based on internalized professional values.
- Apply relevant skills qualifying them for a broad range of professional roles.
- Provide culturally relevant services and challenge individual and institutional discriminatory practices.